:: What is RFID
- RFID stands for Radio-Frequency Identification.
- It is a generic term for technologies that use radio waves to automatically identify people or objects within a range of 1ft to 20 ft depending on the frequency of the device.
:: Benifits of RFID
- Increases efficiency.
- Reduces data entry errors
- Frees up staff to perform more value-added functions, such as providing customer service.
:: Areas of Application
The most common applications are :
- payment systems (Mobile Speed pass and toll collection systems, for instance).
- Used in Access control and asset tracking.
- To track goods within their supply chain, to work in process and for other applications.
- In the postal environment to enable improved item tracking during the sorting and delivery processes.
- In the Pharmaceutical industry to empower safe and secure supply and administration of pharmaceuticals.
- Used in many libraries to automate the issue and return of books, videos and CDs and to give real-time visibility for library inventory.
:: What we can offer
- Turn key solutions to suit your needs for establishing Automated identification systems in people, product,processes and materials.
- Aid you in appropriately identifying various components like tag ,frequency etc to suit your needs.
:: Our client lists including prospects
- We are the ‘preferred vendor’ & strategic alliance with Patni, HK systems, Satyam & other leading solutions partners to offer global service in this segment.
- We have the capability & skill set required to service all & any industry requiring solutions in the area of Automated Identification using RFID Technology.